padi 5 star
PHUKET SCUBA DIVING CENTER
PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Phuket
Embrace scuba diving Phuket and it’s best dive sites by learning to understand them better and discover new aquatic life that you never knew was there. Complete the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course, Phuket, in just one-day.
Underwater Naturalist Specialty Phuket
If you have a particular interest in marine biology & ecosystem, then this is the ideal course for you. You will learn more about the biological groupings of the multitude of aquatic life, how they work together in symbiosis and record your findings on an underwater diving slate. Together, with your instructor, you will review your dives on the boat after the dives. Fully explore the underwater world with the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course, Phuket.
Also, it takes just one day to complete the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course in Phuket, and takes just two dives, although, Super Divers will give you one extra dive, so you’ll have three in total. The price of the course is 7,400 THB, and it includes all the equipment you’ll need, PADI certification fees, food and drink.
Those interested in getting their PADI Underwater Naturalist certificate are probably also keen to photograph the amazing underworld scenery. So why not combine it with the PADI Digital Underwater Photography course and get both licenses over 2 days of fun scuba diving Phuket style.
Of course, the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty is only one of the many PADI Specialty Courses in Phuket offered by Super Divers PADI 5 Star Dive Center. We also have a selection of Phuket scuba diving day trips for certified divers and Similan Island liveaboards to choose from.
Focused on our guests, not on our competition!
We don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them!
We’re not perfect, but we fix things if they go wrong!
Our customer service comes before profits!
Unrivalled 100% safety record since opening in 2010!
PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course Information
One day trip offering you 3 dives, meaning you get an extra dive over the normal course requirements.
Visit some of the most exciting sites diving Phuket can offer you. The day starts from 7:15 am onwards and finishes between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm when you are returned to your hotel.
The ideal course for any diver wanting to learn more about aquatic marine life. You only need to be 10 years and above with the PADI Open Water or higher to start.
The PADI Underwater Naturalist course is a great course to combine with the PADI Digital Underwater Photography course and counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, ask for more info on packages and combos.
Snorkelers and non-divers are welcome to join divers on the boat trips, the charge is 2,500 THB per person.
Get certified as a Naturalist and see more!
Amazing experience with Super Divers
I always do a lot of research when picking activities when it comes to holidays, and choosing a dive school was no different. After days of reading reviews, I chose Supers Divers to do my PADI open water course and I have absolutely no regrets.... more.
PADI Medical Statement
Participants will need to read and sign the PADI Medical Statement when they start their course with us in Phuket. You can view or download the statement here.
Inclusive Price 7,400 THB per person!
- A day trip including three dives.
- Full scuba diving insurance.
- PADI certification fees and manuals.
- Full rental equipment for the course (BCD, Regulator, fins, mask, wetsuit & computer)
- Complimentary round trip transfers from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata & parts of Rawai, Nai Harn and Chalong.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- A complimentary Super Divers t-shirt which can be collected from our shop in Patong.
- No surcharge for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with patient, adaptable & experienced Instructors.
- Excellent customer service & a perfect 100% safety record.
- Boat transfers from areas outside the complimentary pick-up areas. (We can though arrange private transfers at cost price).
- Underwater photos and videos are offered by our dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually for 1,000 THB per person, per day. Please take along cash on the day for this, if you think you would like them as it is a service provided directly by the instructors themselves.
- If guests are diving at Phi Phi they must pay 600 Thai Baht in cash on the boat for Phi Phi National Marine Park fees.