padi 5 star
PHUKET SCUBA DIVING CENTER
PADI Open Water Course Phuket
Discover a whole new world underwater with Super Divers PADI Open Water Course Phuket. This certification in recreational diving will allow you to dive all over the world for a lifetime.
Learning to Scuba Dive in Phuket
Learn to scuba dive in Phuket with Super Divers. Our PADI Open Water Course, Phuket, lets you experience the crystal clear waters, warm temperatures and beautiful surroundings whilst earning a recognised scuba diving certification, which will last a lifetime. The open water diver course takes just three days and is a combination of theory, pool and open water training dives at beautiful dive sites. If you’re thinking about taking your PADI Open Water Course Phuket is thg. perfect choice of location.
Super Divers PADI Courses in Phuket Include Extras!
Indeed, because we like to offer our guests more, our Phuket PADI Open Water Course includes two extra dives for free. In short, the required number of PADI open water dives to become certified is four dives but, our open water students get six dives. Two additional dives are complimentary and just for fun. Moreover, they allow our guests to enjoy the ocean as certified open water diver which builds confidence and improves newly learned skills, for example underwater buoyancy control.
PADI Open Water Course was 14,900 THB – NOW ONLY 13,500 THB!
PADI Advanced Course was 12,900 THB – NOW ONLY 11,900 THB!
Earn a Lifetime Lasting Scuba Diving License
Students taking our PADI Open Water Course in Phuket are learn the foundational knowledge and skills needed to dive safely with a buddy, independent of supervision. Also, we make sure there is a good mix of dive sites to broaden your dive experience, including a Phi Phi scuba diving day trip plus another day trip out to Racha Noi & Yai, where there’s often a chance to see giant manta rays.
Importantly, we work hard to ensure our PADI Open Water Courses are of a higher quality than found elsewhere. Small group sizes are standard with our PADI courses, usually with only two, or sometimes three students with one of our experienced PADI instructors. Consequently, this results in an all round better experience for our guests as they’ll receive all the time and attention they need from the instructor.
Additionally, we believe smaller class sizes improve safety while diving primarily because the instructors attention is focused on fewer students, which allows them to spot and prevent any potential problems both early and calmly, before continuing with the dive as normal.
Focused on our guests, not on our competition!
We don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them!
We’re not perfect, but we fix things if they go wrong!
Our customer service comes before profits!
Unrivalled 100% safety record since opening in 2010!
PADI Open Water Course Information
PADI Medical Statement
Participants will need to read and sign the PADI Medical Statement when they start their course with us in Phuket. You can view or download the statement here.
Inclusive Price 14,900 THB 13,500 THB per person!
- Dive insurance throughout the course.
- Six dives instead of just four dives at the best dive locations.
- PADI materials & the PADI certification fee (around 2,000 THB & often a hidden extra elsewhere).
- Scuba diving equipment including dive computers during the course.
- Complimentary return transfers from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, & parts of Rawai, Nai Harn & Chalong on days two and three (from other areas additional charges may apply).
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the dive boat.
- No surcharge for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with patient, adaptable & experienced Instructors.
- Excellent customer service & a perfect 100% safety record.
- Boat transfers from areas outside the complimentary pick-up areas. (We can though arrange private transfers at cost price).
- Phi Phi National Marine Park fees which are 600 THB per diver are sometimes collected by the park police on the dive boat. Guests need to pay these in cash directly to the police on the boat please.
- Underwater photos and video are from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually for 1,000 THB. Please note, this is not a Super Divers service, but a service provided from the dive staff on the boat as a way to make a little extra beer money.
Interested in the PADI Advanced Course as well?
If you’re interested in also taking the PADI Advanced Course, why not complete both the PADI Open Water Course & Advanced Open course in just four days at a discounted cost of 25,400 THB 23,900 THB!
Amazing experience with Super Divers
I always do a lot of research when picking activities when it comes to holidays, and choosing a dive school was no different. After days of reading reviews, I chose Supers Divers to do my PADI open water course and I have absolutely no regrets.... more.
PADI Courses in Phuket
Ultimately, we offer all PADI courses in Phuket. In addition, we have the best Phuket scuba diving day trips for certified divers and a great selection of the best Similan liveaboards in Thailand.
Discover Scuba Diving
- One-day / Three dives
- Special Offer 4,900 THB!
- No swimming ability required
Open Water Course
- Three-days / six dives
- Special Offer 13,500 THB!
- License lasts a lifetime
- Two-days / six dives
- Special Offer 11,900 THB!
- Dive deeper to 30 meters
- Two or three days
- Special Offer From 10,900 THB
- Increase knowledge & skills
1 or 2 days
Lots to choose from
Develop personal interests
- Two to six weeks
- Become a PADI pro!
- Get paid to scuba dive!
Diving Day Trips
- For certified divers
- Three dives
- Trips daily all year round
PADI Dive Courses
- No experience needed
- Open to anyone aged 10+
- Exciting & fun activity
- Best diving in Thailand
- Maybe mantas & whale sharks
- October to May