PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket – Three day course – 14,500 THB – Mix of theory, pool work & dive boat
The PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding courses offered by Super Divers and is just one step away from the Master Scuba Diver certification, the final qualification in the PADI recreational diver syllabus.
The PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket teaches scuba divers how to identify and prevent dive accidents happening, enables the candidate to participate in simulated real-life scenarios and teaches how to handle such incidents should they occur. The course teaches how to become experienced and more confident scuba divers. The course is also just one step below the PADI Divemaster accreditation, which is the first step to becoming a PADI professional.
What to expect on your PADI Rescue Diver Course,Phuket:
Day 1 – You will be picked up around 8am and brought to our Super Divers office in Patong. Here you will be introduced to your PADI Instructor who will teach and dive with you over the three day course. The first day is theory based. We have free soft drinks, WIFI, large sofas you can relax on and air-conditioning in our dive centre so you are comfortable for the day. The theory includes some PADI Rescue Diver course knowledge development, a PADI Rescue Diver course DVD to watch and finally the PADI Rescue Diver course exam.
Day 2 – PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket students learn practical skills in the swimming pool and develop the confidence and techniques needed to become accomplished PADI Rescue Divers.
Day 3 – PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket students will spend the third day scuba diving in Phuket at either Racha Noi & Yai, or Koh Phi Phi Islands, depending on the schedule. Students will put their newly learned rescue skills and knowledge to the test, with simulated rescue scenarios and situations created by their instructor. Once the PADI Rescue Diver course is complete, students will know how to manage and assist in real life rescue situations. Super Divers, Phuket insists the instructors assigned to teach our PADI Rescue Dive courses are highly experienced and have taught many rescue courses in the past reassuring our students that they have the very best tuition.
PADI Rescue Diver Course, Phuket Includes:
PADI materials, PADI certification fee, all scuba diving equipment.
Super Divers PADI Rescue Diver course, Phuket includes one day in the classroom, one day in the swimming pool practicing and enhancing your skills and one day on the dive boat
- Complimentary hotel pick-up on the first day of the course to bring you to the dive centre in Patong, and complimentary return transfers on days two and three, when you’ll be diving from the dive boat. Complimentary pick up from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata. (From other areas additional charges may apply)
- Free WIFI and soft drinks in the dive centre, and cooked breakfast lunch, snacks and refreshments on the dive boat.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments on the boat.
- Complimentary Super Divers T-shirt which can be collected from our store in Patong
- No surcharge for credit or debit card payments.
- A friendly team with patient, adaptable & experienced Instructors.
- Must also be certified with PADI emergency first response primary and secondary care or hold a current CPR and first aid certificate.
- Must also have 20 or more logged dives.
What’s not included:
- Lunch on the first two days of the course.
- Underwater photos from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra 1000 THB per day
Thinking about taking your diving to a Professional level?
After taking the PADI Rescue course, Phuket you can upgrade to the Divemaster program, the first step on the PADI Professional ladder. We will be more than happy to discuss your options with you. Please enquire below so a member of our team can contact you directly.