PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket -Two Day Course, 12,900 THB Inc six boat dives
Why not take your diving to the next level and become certified to dive deeper with our PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket. Where better than the warm alluring water of the Andaman sea surrounding the beautiful Island of Phuket to complete your scuba diving certification.
The PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket takes just two days to complete – to gain your certification the required number of dives over the two days is five – however, at Super Divers we give you a complimentary dive so you can have a fun dive at the end of day two! There is no theory or end of course exam with the Advanced course. However, it is compulsory for students to make a deep dive and navigate a dive and then you choose three more of the PADI Adventure dives to complete the course:
Wreck Dive – Peak Performance Buoyancy – Underwater Photography – Underwater Naturalist – Drift Dive – Night Dive – Search and Recovery
Students taking the PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket with Super Divers will usually spend one day diving at Phi Phi Islands, with the second day spent diving at Racha Noi and Yai, or diving the King Cruiser Wreck day trip, where they can also enjoy diving at Shark Point and Anemone Reef, both of which are home to some of the best scuba diving Phuket has to offer.
What’s included on your PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket:
- Complimentary transfers from Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai.
- A friendly team with patient, adaptable & experienced Instructors.
- All PADI materials including certification fee
- Scuba Diving equipment is included per day
- Complimentary Super Divers T-shirt which can be collected from our shop in Patong
- Excellent customer experience
- Three dives each day (dive six is a complimentary fun dive!)
- Alternate days diving at two of the following sites – Phi Phi and Shark Point, Racha Noi and Yai or the King Cruiser Wreck
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments are complimentary on the boat (excl beer)
- Transfer back to your hotel within the complimentary catchment area (boat returns to Chalong Pier between 5:00pm and 6:30pm)
- No credit or debit card surcharges
Minimum Requirements for the PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket:
- Minimum age is 12 years old (Junior Advanced Open Water)
- Be Open Water certified
What’s not included:
- Underwater photos and video may be possible from dive staff on the boat as an optional extra, usually 1,000 THB per day.
(Please note we advise to book early as a lot of our PADI Open Water students decide to go on to complete the PADI Advanced Open Water, Phuket course straight after their course has finished so places do get booked up fast!)